Keeping you safe
Pubs should be fun and offer something you just can’t find at home. A place to meet friends, make friends, relax, eat, drink and (for a brief moment) escape the real world.
It’s our ultimate ambition to help you do just that.
However, in this reimagined world, we also need to ensure that we have created a safe environment for everyone – making sure you all feel as comfortable as possible during your time with us.
On your return to the pub you will notice a few subtle changes throughout the building including:
1) The installation of automatic, hand sanitiser dispensing points throughout the premises for our staff and customers to use during their shifts/visits.
2) The placing of Perspex screens at any points in the building where we feel it adds extra protection for both staff and customers.
3) All public soap dispensers and taps in the washrooms are automatic and therefore ‘handsfree’.
4) All menus are now digitally available via QR codes on tables or physically available on disposable menus.
5) New signage is on display throughout the premises to support our measures and offer clarity on our new policies.
6) Reduced capacity throughout the building and the whole pub, including the garden, will be seating only zones.
All the team have had training to adhere to social distancing measures and our new cleaning & hygiene regimes.
We hope that all of the above offers our customers comfort and peace of mind during their time at The Bull, but if you do have any concerns or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us at any point and we will do our best to improve things for you where possible.